Cause + Event Boston is a unique 5K race that connects the philanthropic giving of participating athletes to the causes they believe in. Each runner choose their favorite charity and Cause + Event Boston donates at least half of all registration fees to these organizations. Chosen charities must be verified 501(c)3 organizations.
- C+E Boston is a fun, family-oriented event that celebrates health and wellness, the spirit of giving among our runners, and the work of the nonprofits in our community.
- Runners and non-profits are encouraged to form teams to increase the visibility and fundraising for each non-profit.
- We partner with the Arlington chapter of FitGirls, who train hundreds of 4th and 5th grade girls to run their first 5K at our race.
- C+E features a free kids fun run for our youngest participants.
- Following the race, our participants and spectators have the opportunity to interact with our race sponsors and non-profit partners at the expo, which is a fantastic community event.